Sunday, May 1, 2011

CINTA - you have to watch this VC!!!

.
Dan untuk yang kesekian kalinya aku rasa so touched when its come to my sister's wedding.

She is the only one - my luvly and beloved sister.

Segala yang terindah dan termanis pada hari bahagia kakak aku telah diabadikan dalam video clip kat bawah.   



I felt like wanna cry when watching this VC.  Sob sob!
I still remembered, on the day when she officially became Mrs Mu'min, she's look so perfect, so blessed, so beautiful and so lovely.
And there is no word can describe how happy I am watching her walked side by side with the guy who has been complete her life as a women.
Times flew so fast and changed many things...
But one thing I know is that she will remain to be my lovely beloved sister.

Dear Sis,
If you read this,
here i send BIG HUG for you!!
LOVE U SO MUCH!!!

Regards,
Husna


notes---videografer adalah hired dari twoshots production. klik sini untuk link ke blog mereka. credit to the team for this lovely VC.

notes---best dapat enteprem dalam VC ni..sbg adik pengantin harus lah perlu sebabak dua. Dearest kazen fajar sila lihat hasil lakonan kite..huhuhu~

No comments: