Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another 3 months to go for my Big Day!


The moment I write this entry it is just about 3 months to go for my wedding day. Since it's been awhile I didn't update my blog, so I think this might be the perfect topic to write in here.

When talking about the preparation for my big day, what I can say it is only about 50-60% done. I always make my job as an excuses for me to delay my wedding preparation. As you may know from my previous entry, I just joined Pantai Holdings as my second job and I secured for a position as HR Exec.
I am so busy for the first few months to catch up and learn many new things, but now I think I am more stable compared to the first month when I joined this company. So with only 3 months left, let's all out and put my 100% focus into the wedding! Yeah! That's the spirit.

I prepared a check list for my easy reference. I wrote down everything that came out from my mind. But when I look back at the list, I know there is something still not included but I don't know what it is. Scary isn't it. But the most important thing is actually the legal documentation for akad nikah day. I have the form with me now but I have yet to do the HIV test. From what I heard is you need to walk in to register and book the session and then come back a week after to do test. Hurm, that will be quite difficult as it is not easy for me to take too many leave in a month. Ok2, don't put this as an excuse Ona! I will find the way to settle this thing.

For our hantaran, I can say it is almost 90% complete. We planned to make it as 9 dulang balas 11. So as for my hantaran only 1 item left and same goes to him. The worst part is I am very picky when choosing things. So can you imagine how much time I have spend just to find the item I like and satisfy. I believe my best friend know me very well when it's come to choose things like handbag, shoes etc. But finally I found the handbag for my hantaran with some help from my best friend Shida Nur. Thanks for spending the time with me :)

I also bought the material for baju nikah around early of this year and will send to tailor only after Raya. I have yet to think what is the design I want for my baju nikah but it's must be something simple. Not too overwhelmed with beads or lace for a sacred occasion. People usually choose white/cream colour for their solemnization day, but for us we have chose not to wear white/cream. I hope the outfit will turn great after the magic touch from my favourite tailor.

For the rest of the preparation like pelamin, wedding card, the outfit for my sanding day, canopy, photographer, wedding cake, kompang team and so on, I have made my choices and some of them I already paid the deposit amount. So just need to confirm back on the design for pelamin, fitting for baju sanding. I also aspect to get my wedding card in hand around October. So that it can be distributed on time as what I have planned.

But besides all the above preparations, the most important thing is to prepare myself to be a good wife to my future husband. Until now I don't even know whether I am ready to carry the responsibilities and duties as a wife. Even our plan after we getting marry is still puzzle, I hope Allah will show us the way. I need to prepare myself physically, mentally and spiritually for the marriage. I want to build our marriage with the blessing from Allah. (Of course everybody want it too).

Source form FB


Okay dearies, it's midnight already and it is time to go to the bed. I really hope I can update my blog more frequent, but time is a big issue now.

Okay, till then. Bye!

Thanks for dropping by and reading this entry.

Salam.


The moment of my merisik cum tunang day.
Time flies so fast. This is last year and we almost reach at the end of year 2012. 
This is my final year as a single/anak dara. Next year my life will totally change. 
I will holding a new title as Puan. 
Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segalanya. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe.. cant wait for your wedding... hope everything goes well for both of u dear.... wahhh... wandy da nak jadi hubby... so cutee...

husna.Rahman said...

Thanks kak eza. Nanti datang tau saya jemput. Hihi. Doakan semoga berjalan lancar ye kak..

raihana said...

semoga semua berjalan dengan lancar... preparation make perfect