Saturday, July 31, 2010

My life in the fab lane~

.
Life will be great if I have the key to unlock myself from this misserable box. Things definitely will be different. A lot of different perhaps. Lately I noticed that I always talking rubbish. I felt my life are miserable, pathetic and empty. I hurt people around me, many people, including myself. Sorry, I didn't mean to.

I need serenity. I need to refresh myself. I need to take a deep deep breath, and let it go slowly. Very very slowly. Clear everything in my mind without thinking about it for a few days. Otherwise this thing might getting worse and worse.

If I can put this stress and all these problems away from mylife, it will be great. But, I know it will not be happen. I need to face it and deal with it like an adult.



::u kno what, right now I imagine myself in a house, that i rent it, and live with my besties. I need to escape for awhile. But dream will remain as a dream. Because I never had a dream come true::

Err, too much of complaining maybe?? Yeah, it's suck!

~Pliz God, I hope roda kehidupan naik atas sikit~
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always pray for things to go well for you in everything.

Insyaallah..- HUSNA - :)

husna.Rahman said...

thank you so much

i do appreciate mucho2

:)