Friday, November 5, 2010

Shall we start now??

Gosh!! Its been awhile i'm not updating any particular news about myself. If i have something to blame on, what can I say is my work. Once i reached home, the only thing came out in my mind is rest and have a long sleep before start my daily work routine at the office for the next day. So tonight allow me to bebel and keep bebeling at own my space. So shall we start?

Phewww~
Time flew so fast and its almost 3 months I've been working at that recruitment firm. So far few things happened and its gave me a different view about working. I learned a lot and what can I say is I love what i'm doing at that firm. Evendo its more to human resource management, but I take it as an opportunities for me to gain as much experiences as I can. Day by day I motivate myself to do better than yesterday. This is just the beginning of new life, so don't put so much negative coz we never know what will happen next in our life, its either can be worse or be better. Ragam bos and colleagues tu normallah kan in dunia kerja. Just accept and learned for good. Of course if I want to compare between study year and working, life as a student is so much fun and now I missed all those moments. Due to few incident at my office, now I rather to keep my mind to think that 'I came here to earn money not to involved in office's dramas or politics'. A negative thinking friend does make me learn a lot about 'donia kerja'. For me you better change your attitude rather than change your job. Because if you keep thinking those negative thinkings, no matter where you go you fill find troubles. So dear, you better keep your mouth shut because i am so lemas when you keep telling me that you want to resign but in the end you never did pon kan. Kalau berani wat la betul2 kan. Haha.

Life become single again for me are so pathetic. Sometime I felt i am so pathetic loner. Lonely and loner. To find someone better seems to be impossible. He is so nice and perfect but yet I still dumped him. So bodoh but what can I say when its comes to feeling feeling punya hal kan. I ask Allah to smoothen my journey for seeking a asben. Looks around and saw everybody happy with their own life make me ask for more from Allah but I know I give too little but ask to many from Him. Forgive me Allah. So I kept telling myself to bersyukur of what I have.

Next week I going to sit for PTD examination. Thoughout my besties, only 3 of us got the invitation for the exam. Isi sama2 but last2 tak semua dapat gi. Maybe this time is my rezeki and I'm going to do my very best for that exam. Last weeks i heard some rumors about this exam. But i decide to just ignore it due to its not important because I am not very sure whether that rumors boleh pakai ke tak. Nama pon da rumors kan. So this evening I drop by at KLCC and went to Kinokuniya alone to buy that 'Malaysia Kita' book. If you going to sit for that exam so you better read that book because people told its worked and will help you. Plus alert for any current news. Uffss..the truth is, I hate reading. Oh okay2 I'll use better sentence. Its sounds too negative. 'I dont like reading that much'. Hurm better. So I warning you brain, nuerons, cerebellum, cerebrum, medula, you guys better make yourself fully working for this whole week. If not, you tau lah nasib you all!!!!

I am terrible loser. Until now still cant drive car. Got licence but just kept it in purse. My purse looks thick but fulled with crap thing, plus my licence-lah. Buang karan je ade lesen. Dad keep promise to practice on weekend but when it comes to weekend ayah cam wat2 lupa je. In the end I felt like a loser. Even wanna go nearest places pon takbley padahal kete ayah ade jek depan umah. Uff.. One more thing dengan gaji yang a bit cikai cani how come I want to buy a car. Please, I am desire to own a car. Phewww ke sana phewww ke sini. Best2..hihi..(eh tetibe da cakap Melayu balik nih) haha. Seeee...how not bersyukur I am. Keep complaining. Oke2, syukur alhamdullillah for everythings I have God. Once again I'm sorry.

Oke. I think I'am going to merepek meraban because it almost reach midnight. My eyes a bit sleepy so it is high tendency for my to talking craps. So better I get going. Later I update more about myself. (Cam la korang nak tau kan) Hakhak.

.pampering myself with favorite.

.how my future will be eh?.


And to those who celebrate your birthday on November, I wish you hepi birthday and please wish back to me because my birthday also falls on November. Yippi.

('.^)
.

8 comments:

Amir Syahir said...

hihi..dap tu.

husna.Rahman said...

dap lg kalu free.

hakhak

cik miRa said...

seyesly..
akoo tabik spring kt ko..
ko rjin r..
aku nk taip in english..
mmg mls siot..
mls thp gaban..
english sush nk short form kn..
that y akoo tabik ko rjin taip full2 camtuh..keep it up..hehe..rjin2 tgk r my blog..^_^..V

Anonymous said...

PERGH!! i read dis from 1st sentence to d last. gud writing skills ;)

drive!yer.kte perlu pndai drive kete. sue nyer lesen da ntah bpe kali renew tp xskali pun drive after grade skola memandu..wakaka..

husna.Rahman said...

mira---ade sebab gak aku start menulis balik in english...

sebab aku rase english aku da cam harem bila wat keje kat opis slalu stuck..

jd kene biasakan balik kalu tak haru pulop kemudian ari...

and lg satu bila nak meluah perasaan ni aku rase lg feel bila cakap bi..cam feeling lebey sikit.. bila tulis bm ni cam karang novel jek aku rase...

hehe..

nway thanx for visiting my blog and i will drop by at ur blog satgi..

husna.Rahman said...

sue---i tau u mmg suke bace membace tp ade 1 yg u malas bace yakni bace utk exam final ni...

kehkehkeh

nway tenkiu sue slalu drop by kat my page n tinggalkan kumen2...

Azwandy Bin Muhamad said...

"Do not expect anything too much. Because when hope was not fulfilled, we will feel pain ..."

Gudluck 4 ur PTD Exam...

husna.Rahman said...

well.tnx for reminding me.
gudluck to u too.