Wednesday, June 9, 2010

had flew away~

'don't let go of your dreams'
.
.
.
but
.
one of my dream have vanished away
not me that let it go
but someone else did
.
.
its gone
i have wait for it a year ago
a year ago
been dreaming bout it coz i knew i deserve it
.
.
but suddenly a simple msg took my dream away
.
.
.
seems we are nothing
.
.
seems we are nothing
.
.
yes maybe we are nothing
.
.
but there is something that makes me wonder
(thinking jap........)
oh ya
'diskriminasi kot'
.
.
now
its make me remember the things that i have said before
'bos adalah bos
kau kuli tetap kuli'
enggang dgn pipit takkan boleh terbang sama
.
.
but deep inside
my heart deeply hurt


::sampai ati kan::


4 comments:

Oda Willy said...

juga pedih dlm ati :'(

Azwandy Bin Muhamad said...

awk... awk dpt award... g blog sy k...

Husna Adilah said...

hai kak ona, sila kutip award akak yg tercicir di blog husna ya! Love you! :)

silentMONOLOGUE said...

wah...
3 hari tak on9...
ok2 akan dikutiP~
tentiuuuu~